Lead Auditors Training Course announced
- This course is now fully booked.
Courses for 2012 are scheduled for April (23rd-27th) and September (24th-28th). For more information: email@example.com.
Endorsed by the RSPO, this professional course aims to provide potential lead auditors with an in-depth knowledge of the RSPO P&C and their implementation. The course will focus on application of the RSPO Certification Systems and audit practice requirements to ensure consistent and appropriate audit decision making.
Tutors from Proforest and Wild Asia who are qualified Lead Auditors with extensive RSPO experience will conduct this course and will bring their collective experiences in the planning and implementation of RSPO.
The course will run for 5 days and consists of:
- 3-days classroom tutorials,
- 1-day practical audit exercise (practical exam component) in an oil palm estate, and
- 1-day written exam.
- The course will be conducted in English
- All participants are expected to have some knowledge of the RSPO P&C
- Seats are limited to 30 participants so do register now to avoid disappointment
- dates: 19-23 September 2011
- Venue: Meliá Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Costs: MYR 4,187 per person (inclusive of training materials, coffee breaks, lunches and transport to the audit location)
- Early Bird Rate: MYR 3,769 per person (for full payment made before 15 August 2011)