RSPO Implementation Course for Growers: TR31
Please note: registration for this course has now closed.
The course provides participants with advanced knowledge of the RSPO P&C and their implementation. Course instructors are qualified RSPO Lead Auditors and subject matter experts (e.g. experts in High Conservation Values or HCVs) with extensive experience in the RSPO.
The course will bring together the collective experience of this group in the planning and implementation of the RSPO requirements.
The course will last four days and include:
- Two days of classroom tutorials, exercises and workshops
- A full day practical exercise of internal auditing at a palm oil company
- A full day practical implementation exercises at the same company.
The course will be taught in English. It is expected that all participants have a basic understanding of the RSPO P&C.
The course provides an overview of the complexity of the implementation through actual case studies.
Key topics covered include an overview of the RSPO P&C and supply chains, as well as environmental and social requirements that are essential to the standard, for example:
- Review of environmental issues on the plantations
- HCV and biodiversity in existing and new plantings
- Review of social issues within the RSPO P&C, the concept of Free Prior and Informed Consent and labour issues
- Supply chain systems and requirements for chain of custody of the mills.
Course fee: USD 685 or 136,315 NGN per participant.
The course includes snacks and lunch the day of the course, materials and infrastructure for classes and transportation to field trips.
Please note: registration for this course has now closed. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept late registrations for this course.
BEST WESTERN Homeville Hotel
Evbuomwan Street (Off Sapele Road)
Contact | Proforest training | Proforest training