RSPO Lead Auditor Supply Chain Certification
Three-day RSPO-endorsed course
Course delivery is via online modules, lectures, workshops, a written examination and a practical audit exercise.
Participants will need to complete the online modules before attending the face-to-face course.
The face-to-face workshop will run for three days in February in Johor Bahru, Malaysia and will include:
- 2.5 days of classroom tutorials and exercises including a written exam at the end of the course.
- Half-day practical audit exercise in a palm oil refinery/ manufacturer.
The course focuses on the application of the RSPO SCC systems and audit practice requirements to ensure consistent and appropriate audit decision making. It covers key topics including:
- The requirements of different supply chain models (i.e. Identity Preserved, Segregation, Mass Balance)
- Multi-site and group certification requirements
- Claims and logo use
- Tracking and trading of certified palm oil: PalmTrace and Book & Claim
- Auditing skills
- Our primary audience is auditors wishing to carry out RSPO Supply Chain Certification standard audits. This course will also benefit the following groups:
- Producer company staff wishing to gain an in-depth knowledge of RSPO SCC requirements.
- Other stakeholders, such as NGOs and government officials, seeking a rigorous introduction to the RSPO SCC standard and system.
All course trainers are qualified Lead Auditors and supply chain certification experts from Proforest with extensive RSPO experience. The course will bring together their collective experiences in the planning and implementation of RSPO SCC Standard.
To secure your place for this course, register here.
Contact | Proforest Training | Proforest Training