What information do we collect?
- Our web server logs all requests to the website and also logs your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP). None of your personal details can be derived from this information.
- In certain specific cases you may choose to provide us with personal details, such as your name, email address, or phone number via this website, for instance via a form, survey or comment.
How will we use the information collected about you?
- We do not use the non-personal information we gather other than for analysing the use of our website.
- If you have provided us with your personal information we will use this information principally for the purpose for which you have provided this information, for example to process your registration, to reply to your query or to keep you informed on a certain issue.
- We may keep your contact details in our contacts database in order to be able to contact you in the future.
- We may use your email address to inform you about specific services, activities or events that we believe may be of interest to you. You can easily opt out from receiving this information by following the unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of these emails.
- We will not share your information with third parties outside the Proforest group unless you have agreed to this in advance, except in the following cases:
- If it is necessary for providing you with the requested service we may share your personal information with a supplier, subcontractor or partner.
- If the information we hold on you is also publicly available we may forward your contact details to a third party upon request, though never for marketing purposes.
- If it is necessary for providing you with the requested service, your information may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate.