Proforest Global People Director
- Position: Proforest Global People Director
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive based on experience
- Location: Latin America and Caribbean region
At Proforest we’re passionate about helping people produce and source agricultural and forest commodities responsibly. That is why we support companies throughout supply chains to have positive social and environmental outcomes in the places where commodities are produced. We work within and beyond supply chains: with technical expertise in implementation of responsible sourcing and production, collaboration, landscape and multi-stakeholder initiatives, capacity building, tools and training.
We are seeking an exceptional Group People Director with a track record in leading and implementing people strategy, policies, and systems in a mission-driven international organisation, with its simple objectives:
- Define the overall people strategy including onboarding, engagement, talent management, performance management, employee relations and reward.
- Design, deliver and measure the impact of employee engagement plan.
- Define global HR policies and ensure consistent implementation globally.
- Lead global talent planning ensuring consistent talent identification and active talent development globally, including retention strategies key talent• Generate global reports on staff with useful indicators for decision-making.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Generate global reports on staff with useful indicators for decision-making.
- Support the development of senior leadership team and future leaders.
- Design, development, planning and execution of HR systems.
- Provide /access relevant expertise in performance.
These are the key elements you will need to demonstrate to be successful in this role:
- An experienced senior leader and manager with HR/People business partner/generalist and organization development experience in a value driven organization.
- Experience in the design and development of plans for strengthening and appropriation of the organizational culture to be achieved in PROFOREST.
- Experience and ability to develop a strategy focused on interculturality and diversity.
- Strategic understanding of building people strategy and best practice in a decentralized global organization
Skills and Experience
- Successful track record of leading organizational change in a dynamic and diverse global community.
- Strong identification with our mission and its implications for our team, HR policies etc.
- Fluency in English is important to work across all our operating regions, while Spanish, Portuguese would be beneficial.
- Strategic vision with the ability to analyze the different contexts and cultures in the regions in terms of personnel issues.
Interested in this role?