Consultation on MYNI for Management and Monitoring of HCVs
The development of the second guidance document in the HCV Toolkit for Malaysia is currently progressing. The document, titled the Malaysian National Interpretation of the Common Guidance for Management and Monitoring of HCV (“MYNI HCV Management and Monitoring”) is specific to the palm oil and forestry sectors.
As a part of the document development process, we are inviting stakeholders to participate in the consultation.
To participate in this consultation process, please:
- Download all the enclosed documents:
- Malaysian National Interpretation for the Management and Monitoring of High Conservation Values
- HCV MYNI - Comments Template
- WWF - Malaysia’s recommendations on saltlick management
- Please refer to the draft while providing your inputs in the template, stating if you are responding as an individual or representing the views of an organisation.
- Email your inputs to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to written comments, stakeholders may also take part in the live consultation events that will be conducted for each of the three regions, i.e. Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak, within the 30-day period.
Details of the live consultation event are as follows:
|Region / Details||Peninsular Malaysia||Sabah||Sarawak|
| 9am-12 pm |
|Date||7 October 2020||23 September 2020||5 October 2020|
|Venue||Zoom (registration link)||Zoom ( session completed)||Waterfront Hotel, Kuching (RSVP now)|
The consultation period for this stage is 30 days starting from 15 September to 14 October 2020