Online HCV-HCSA for producers training course
This 16-hour training course will be delivered over four days (4- hour slot per day) and includes:
- Pre-course online selflearning modules (1.5 hour)
- Series of online modules
- Interactive quizzes and exercises
- Virtual reality exploration
Who should take this course?
- Technical staff from producer companies
- Stakeholders from the agricultural and forestry sectors.
- Stakeholders involved in practical conservation on the ground in multi-use landscapes.
- Online platform briefing: 12 August 2022 (30 mins)
- Date: 22-25 August 2022
- Time: 1.30- 5.30 PM MYT (GMT+8)
- Platform: Online (Zoom and Proforest Academy)
- Registration link
- *Early-bird fee: RM 1200 (payment received latest by 15th July 2022)
- *Regular fee: RM 1500
- Fees are subjected to 6% SST and early bird rate is applicable for payment received by 15 July 2022. For NGOs or individual freelancers, please contact us for further fee information.
For further info, contact us at: email@example.com
Categoria: Sudeste da Ásia
Cost: COST *Early-bird fee: RM 1200 *Regular fee: RM 1500