Call for applications: timber legality verification observers
The training, which combines both class-based and on-the-job training, is designed to support the effective implementation of the FLEGT/VPA in practice. It focuses on the following:
- Auditing protocols and techniques
- Planning and managing the verification programme
- Audit preparation
- Collecting and triangulating evidence
- Formulating findings
- Evaluating evidence and conformance / documenting non-conformance
- Compiling the verification report
Interested applicants should send a copy of their CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 24 March 2017.
For more information, including how to apply and training description, download the application details.