New RSPO-endorsed Supply Chain Certification Lead Auditor Course
Our RSPO Lead Auditor Supply Chain Certification (SCC) course provides participants with an in-depth knowledge of the RSPO SCC standard and its implementation.
We are planning to run our first three-day course in mid-November in Malaysia.
The course focuses on the application of the RSPO SCC systems and audit practice requirements to ensure consistent and appropriate audit decision making. We will cover key topics including:
- The requirements of different supply chain models (i.e. Identity Preserved, Segregation, Mass Balance)
- Multi-site and group certification requirements
- Claims and logo use
- Tracking and trading of certified palm oil: e-Trace and Book and Claim
- Auditing skills
Our primary audience is auditors wishing to carry out RSPO Supply Chain Certification standard audits. This course will also benefit the following groups:
- Producer company staff wishing to gain an in-depth knowledge of RSPO SCC requirements
- Other stakeholders, such as NGOs and government officials, seeking a rigorous introduction to the RSPO SCC standard and system.
The course includes online modules, lectures, workshops, a practical audit exercise and a written examination.
Participants will need to complete the online modules before attending the course. The face to face workshop will run for three days and consists of:
- 2.5 days of classroom tutorials and exercises including a written exam at the end of the course.
- Half-day practical audit exercise in a palm oil refinery/ manufacturer
All course trainers are qualified Lead Auditors and supply chain certification experts from Proforest with extensive RSPO experience. The course will bring together their collective experiences in the planning and implementation of RSPO SCC Standard.
Categories: Developing knowledge & capacity building