Guidance for child labour grievances
How to verify and identify causes of grievances, develop action plans for remediation and resolution, and minimise chances of future non-compliance and conflict.
Download: 04 Guidance for child labour grievances
This is part of a series commissioned by Cargill and written by Proforest as part of Proforest’s work with Cargill on grievances, and how to address grievances with its suppliers. Download the others below.
- Introduction to the series
- 01 Guidance for peat grievances
- 02 Guidance for deforestation grievances
- 03 Guidance for minimum wage grievances
- 05 Guidance for forced labour grievances
- 06 Guidance for addressing land rights grievances