The International Climate Initiative (IKI) is one of the key instruments of the German Federal Government to support international climate action and biodiversity.
IKI supports the Proforest Production Landscapes Programme, through funding for the project, “Linking no-deforestation supply chains and national climate mitigation initiatives”. This includes working with companies, governments, local civil society and international multi-stakeholder and industry initiatives to develop and test approaches and guidance to better align and integrate implementation of private-sector commitments to eliminating deforestation from supply chains with national policies and initiatives to address deforestation
Recent news and resources:
- Three main outcomes from the capacity building project work in Asunafo-Asutifi, Ghana
- Linking 'no-deforestation' supply chains and national climate mitigation initiatives
- Côte D’Ivoire Insights: A photo story on capacity building in the landscape
- Ghana Insights: A photo story on capacity building in a Hotspot Intervention Area - Proforest
- Proforest updates on the IKI website