- Position: Administrative Assistant
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000-24,000
- Location: Oxford, UK
- Contact: email@example.com
- Benefits: Proforest is an equal opportunity employer.
Proforest is looking for an enthusiastic and organised multi-tasker to provide a wide range of administrative support to our various teams.
Proforest is a mission driven organisation supporting the transition to sustainable production and sourcing of agricultural and forest commodities. We are a not-for-profit group with a global presence and work with governments, the private sector and civil society to deliver positive social and environmental outcomes, ranging from protecting forests to recognising the land rights of indigenous peoples to improving conditions for workers.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for various administrative tasks, ranging from office administration to project and programme admin support, such as:
- Reception, switchboard and mail, assisting visitors and helping with meetings
- Managing office supplies and coordinating contractors (e.g. cleaning, maintenance)
- Maintaining office equipment, workstations and ensuring general tidiness around the office
- Supporting project and programme management teams (e.g. progress tracking, checking expenses and reporting of time/cost, etc.)
To be successful in this role candidates need to have strong communication and organisational skills, attention to detail, be able to work proactively with minimal supervision, create a helpful and positive experience for others, providing polite and professional assistance. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Terms and conditions
- Salary: £22,000-24,000, depending on experience
- Permanent, full-time position (part-time negotiable), based in Oxford, UK
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter along with confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th June 2021.
Proforest is an equal opportunity employer.