14-18 March 2022, Palenque, Chiapas
General public USD $1,500
(If you make your payment before February 15, 2022, your registration will have an early-bird cost of USD $1,300)
FEMEXPALMA affiliates USD $1,300.
Maximum capacity: 30 people
Registration deadline: 11 March 2022
Course objective: Course attendees will learn and be trained as Lead Auditors in the implementation of the RSPO Principles and Criteria Standard 2018 in order to apply the knowledge acquired in their workplaces and/or professional activities.
Who is the course for?
- Auditors who wish to carry out audits of the RSPO standard for small producers
- Company staff who wish to learn more about RSPO requirements
- Other stakeholders such as NGOs or government officials who want a thorough introduction to RSPO standards and systems
- Company personnel already familiar with the standard and who wish to implement internal audits in their workplaces
Tutorials, exercises and activities
Visit to oil palm extraction plant and plantations
Practical audit exercise
Review and reporting of the audit exercise (case study)
- Review of social issues within the RSPO P&C, the concept of Free, Prior and Informed Consent and labour issues
- Review of environmental issues in plantations
- HCVs and biodiversity in existing and new plantations
- Supply chain systems and chain of custody requirements for mills
The course includes:
- Instruction by experts and subject matter specialists
- Practical audit exercises and activities
- Written examination
- Lead Auditor Certificate (endorsed by RSPO)
- Applicants should fill in the pre-registration form.
- After registration, the following documents should be sent to the organising committee: Curriculum Vitae highlighting details of your audit experience (max. 2 pages).
- Brief letter of motivation (max. 1 page) stating why you would like to take the course and how you will use this knowledge in your professional life.
- Copy of life insurance policy.
- The applicant will receive an e-mail with the necessary information to make the corresponding payment.
- Once the payment has been made, the applicant must send the corresponding receipt.
- The applicant will receive a confirmation email and the registration is ready.
With their payment, the attendee covers the cost of materials, transport to the plantation for the practical exercise, access to the Proforest educational platform and coffee breaks, box lunch for the field visit and lunches for the four days of classroom work.
- National or international transfers
Doubts and comments:
On behalf of the Organising Committee, we are at your disposal for any doubt or clarification, for which we put at your disposal the following means:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +52 (01) 993 412 67 75